John's Audi Homepage
This site is dedicated to my 1997 Audi A4. I've been updating it pretty often. We'll see how long that will last.
You can see my XR4Ti page here: http://xr4ti0.tripod.com/xr4tic/
January 8, 2004
- Wow, it's been awhile. The car has had a LOT done to it in the past year or so.
- I made a website that basically showcases the engine build up here: http://home.comcast.net/~xr4tic/
October 2, 2002
June 4, 2002
- The 2.0 conversion is up and running, but nowhere near it's full potential (needs an aftermarket engine management system)
- Finally put in my Vortrag Hyperco Springs, Bilstein shocks, and Powerflex bushings.
- Just got married, so most of the future mods have been put on hold for now.....
May 25, 2002
- Got the 2.0 in the car now. All I need is a timing belt and some intake plumbing.
- Updated the Mods page with links to info/pics on my conversion.
January 08, 2002
- Been a long time since an update, of course, I haven't had a motor in my car for the last 4 months.
- I'm in the middle of a 2.0 conversion and a T3/T4 upgrade will post pics when done
- I've got a TON of parts to install as well.
- My clutch is officially toast. With the colder weather, and the thick trans fluid, it doesn't want to move. It will be down for at least two more weeks.
- Got my Vortrag/Hyperco springs and Bilstein struts. A strut compressor is on the way.
- I'm getting a funky O2 sensor DTC, so new O2 sensors are in the works.
This site was created by John Baas. Please email me if you find anything wrong, or have any suggestions. All content at this site is the property of me, unless otherwise noted.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this site.
The number of people who have made the mistake of coming here: