November 19, 2001
October 14, 2001
- Replaced my upper control arms, now the lower control arm is squeeking LOUD.
- Replaced my clutch master and slave cylinders, no change. Looks like I need a new clutch.
- Bilstein shocks are on the way, and I have a set of Projector lenses that will be going in this week.
- Update the Newest Mods section.
September 25, 2001
- Just got back from a "Color Tour", pics in the Events section
- Found out I've got a bad upper control, so my driving has been pretty limited lately
- My clutch is acting funny, starting to slip, and the release point is all the way to the top. I'm hoping it's just the slave cylinder, I don't want to drop the trans again.
August 16, 2001
- I've got my water injection installed along with my Random Technology High-flow catalytic converter. Pics soon.
- I also have my OZ Chronos installed, and an Infinity Perfect 12 subwoofer that will be going in soon.
August 04, 2001
- New-used trans is in! Finally, I have 2nd gear back! I love the APR flywheel.
- Denso plugs are in as well.
June 08, 2001
- Nothing new, new-used trans and lightweight flywheel should be going in next weekend.
- Got some Denso Iridium plugs, haven't put them in yet though.
May 25, 2001
- Drove to Carlisle, PA and back with no problems. Highway running seems to be on par with some of the modified XRs I convoyed with :)
- Got my new-used transmission. Also got a line on low-mileage lightweight clutch and flywheel. Now all I need is to scrape up the money for it.
May 8, 2001
- Just ordered a low-mileage 2.8 transmission for parts for $200. Once my XR4Ti is up and running, I'll start tearing into the transmissions and making a hybrid.
- A buddy of mine was conteplating a GTI vs. A4. I took him for a ride in my A4, and even without 2nd gear, he was impressed. I just made his decision a whole lot harder to make :)
April 16, 2001
- It can't get worse right? WRONG. The ignition switch failed and stuck in the start position. This fried the starter. Supposedly there was a recall, but my car wasn't included in the VIN range. Strange, the mfg. date falls into the range, and the description of the recall is exactly what happened. AoA will not cover it, and I'm out $240 and a weekend.
- The thought of selling this car and getting a WRX or BMW is getting stronger and stronger every time I shift from 1st to 3rd.
April 7, 2001
- Bad News: I lost second gear. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! I'll probably end up having to fix it myself. If it's not one thing, it's another.......
April 2, 2001
- I got the wheel bearing in, and received a refund on the shipping since UPS messed up. No more noise! Woohoo!
March 29, 2001
- Got my Stainless brake lines installed and my calipers painted. Pics are in the New mods page.
- I didn't get my wheel bearing in time for the weekend. I'm a little upset since I told Clair parts that I _HAD_ to have it by Friday.
- Updated the New Mods page.
March 19, 2001
- Got my Cross-drilled rotors and Mintex pads in. I'm still waiting for my Stainless Brake lines to arrive.
- Diagnosed a bad rear wheel bearing. *sigh* Looks like another weekend wasted.
- Updated the New Mods page.
February 12, 2001
- Got my Neuspeed short shifter in. Woohoo! Pics coming soon.
- Got back from Spring Break last week. There is a cool pic of my car on Daytona Beach in the Picture section. - Drove 3200 miles, about 52 hours spent in the car
- I'm still tired.
February 5, 2001
- Got back from the APR BBQ 'twas fun. Round trip was 1650 miles, 23.5 hours of driving.
- I'm tired.
February 2, 2001
- Got the 60K service done.
- Got the Polk coaxials in the rear, and the tweeters in the front - I don't have the adapters for the front drivers yet :(
- Split up some of the pages, added the How-to page. I still have a couple of writeups to do.
- My bumper got whacked! Arrrgh! Threw a couple pics in the picture page
January 31, 2001
- Redid the site a little. Thought it was too slow. Instead of opening 3 pages from the menu, now it only opens one.
- Since the Mods page is getting kind of big, I will be attempting to split it up somewhat.
January 25, 2001
- Stereo system is getting a little better. Got my Eclipse deck back in.
- Got the GIAC, Turbo Timer, and timing belt in.
- Just ordered a set of Polk speakers and an electric fan. Looks like another busy weekend.
January 17, 2001
- Word to the wise: Don't buy an Infinity amp. They suck. My stereo system is now in complete disarray.
- Got all the parts for the 60K service, and a GIAC chip for my car, all going in this weekend.
January 2, 2001
- I'm going to the APR BBQ! I'm psyched! Check out APR's site for more info.
- Moved the site to Tripod from Geocities (3x more space)
December 15, 2000
- APR Engine mount is in.
- Forge Bypass valve is in.
- Got the stereo system done.
- Installed a heat shield for my cone air filter.
December 4, 2000
- Not much going on. Had a snow storm, Quattro kicks ass :)
- Got the RS4 grill in. I'll have pics uploaded soon.
- I'm getting a UUC short shifter as soon as Vortrag gets them back in stock. Pics will follow.
December 2, 2000
- Ordered APR's engine snub mount. So many mods to do, so little time :)
November 29, 2000
- Added the cone intake upgrade to the mods page.
November 28, 2000
November 20, 2000
- Got my TAP cone intake kit. It'll go in this weekend, along with some "modifications" I'll post pics too.
- Also got my Infinity 5 channel amplifier. I am going to have a busy weekend :)
- Updated a lot of my pages, added some more links.
November 14, 2000
- Added the Future Modifications page. Click on Future in title bar.
- Still snowing :(
November 13, 2000
- Got my Bentley manual today, fixed my car, and now it's snowing :(
November 8, 2000
November 2, 2000
October 30, 2000
- Updated the driver's log, links, and mods pages